mercoledì 20 aprile 2011

"Megan, I am sorry" feat. Mickey Rourke

Apparently Mickey Rourke can be a badass - even to the ladies! We thought he just had a potty mouth with the guys, but apparently he recently trashed the film that he and Megan Fox starred in, Passion Play, and apparently smirked when talking about Megan.

He recently apologised to the 24 year old, who can be seen here with her sister on an outing to Marmalade Cafe at the Grove in LA on Tuesday, by saying;

Megan Fox gets an apology from Mickey Rourke

April 20 2011

“When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh-tty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter,” he told NY Mag.

[Passion Play director] Mitch [Glazer] is one of my best friends since we were kids. I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow. I don’t know why I said that stupid sh-t. I love Mitch, I loveMegan. My bad,” Mickey added.

Oh dear, as if getting roles in Hollywood wasn't hard enough for you Mickey!

Megan on the other hand, whose trout pout and tiny frame makes her almost unrecognisable from a few years ago, and who looks completely different to her sister, can next be seen in Friends With Kids, starring Mad Men's Jon Hamm, out sometime in 2012.

Megan Fox Image Library

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento